Remember the days when your mom used to pack your school lunch? Every day she’d ask you what you wanted to eat and the only letters you seemed to know were ‘PB & J!’ Or that time when you used to sneak into the pantry with a spoon when you thought no one was looking and eat half the jar of peanut butter in one go?
What would happen if you mixed delectable dollops of peanut butter with rich and creamy chocolate?
Blame it on the pea-pea-peanut butter!
If you’re one of those who frequently gorge on peanut butter, we’ve got good news for you. This irresistible treat is really healthy for you! Don’t believe us? Have a look at the charge sheet:
- Peanut butter is jam packed with protein
- Eating high quality peanut butter can improve your heart health because it has unsaturated fats
- It’s a great source of potassium
- It is an energy booster
- Peanut butter is a good source of fiber
- It is packed with a host of nutrients
So quit feeling guilty. You can stop hiding in the pantry and eating all that peanut butter in the shadows. Step into the light and eat all the peanut butter that your heart desires!
‘Chocolate makes everything better’
And you thought you had problems resisting plain ol’ peanut butter. How do you think you’ll fare when you’re faced with a tub of peanut butter AND chocolate? Throw your resolve out the window. This delicious treat is a heavenly blend of two amazing elements.
The flavor profiles of both chocolate and peanut butter come together so well, they complement each other in all the right ways and improve on each other’s delicious qualities. This pairing represents two indestructible forces; a true match made in heaven!
What can you do with chocolate and peanut butter?
Oh, the beauties of endless sweet treat options! Take a look at all the different scrumptious desserts that can be made with chocolate aka Bonnie and peanut butter aka Clyde.
- Chocolate peanut butter brownies
- Peanut butter chocolate cups
- Peanut butter ice cream with chocolate fudge
- Chocolate peanut butter mousse cake
- Peanut butter tart with chocolate cream
- Peanut butter and chocolate bites
- Pretzels dipped in peanut butter and chocolate
So the next time you have a get together, combine these two bad boys and watch how they work their magic around the table.